20061223

i feel awful..

I feel soooo damn awful know because I've came down with this horrible flu on MY HOLIDAY. Wtf.. Uhhhh.. Anyway, The weekend is here, (sings~~) Yeap! My one week past me by just like that?! Sigh. School's starting in a week!!! GAHH! Whatever. It's Christmas Eve tomorrow!!! Yay. Yay. Happy kids, aren't we?? Heeee.. Hmmmm, party's Sunday over at darling's place! We'll have a bash :D Ok enough about this..

Thursday the 20th of Dec, was indeed a very meaningful day for us, PISANGS! It was our X'mas Dinner! :D Had soooo much fun with all of you guys. Exchanging of presents and drinking cheapo wine were just enjoyable! Hope to see alllll of you again :)

PISANGSBABY!


Hmm, today... Today was TPCB's performance at Katong. Some mini X'mas performance. All of us did yeah, like what Jade says, EXCELLENT! Weeeeee! Band people are just INSANE..! GOD. LOVE YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH! :) They make my life go round and round and round and round. HAHA. Hope you all had a great time fooling around! :D See y'all on the 5th of January.

I better GO NOW.. I'm really sick and tired... :Z Just feel horrendous. Need to complete my french shit tomorrow. Sigh... Good night.

A reason to stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home